Gumdale  Postcode
About Gumdale
Gumdale postcode 4154
Total Persons : 1054
Total Males : 526
Total Femals : 528
Age Group (0-4 years) : 50
Age Group (5-14 years) 223
65 Years Over:
Median Age of Persons 37
Persons born overseas 168
Main Country of birth which is not Australia: New Zealand
No of people of Main Country of birth which is not Australia : 37
No of People Married : 470
Married Percentage: 60.1
Labour Force: 528
Employed Fulltime: 310
Employed Full Time Percentage: 58.7
Main Occupation: Professionals
Number of Main Occupation: 132
Main Occupation Percentage: 25.7
Main Industry of Employment: School Education
Main Industry of Employment Numbers: 26
Main Industry of Employment Percentage: 5.1
Median Individual Income ($/Weekly): 588
Median Household Income ($/Weekly) : 1619
Median Family Income ($/Weekly): 1718
Number of Families: 279
Number of Families With Children: 162
Total Private Dwellings: 329
Median Rent ($/Weekly):* 300
Median Housing Loan Repayment ($/Weekly): 1692
Average Household Size: 3.5
Average Number of Persons Per Bedroom: 1.1
Household Fully Owned Percentage: 44
Household Rented Percentage: 1.4
Family Household Percentage: 86.4
Gumdale is an outer suburb of Brisbane, Australia. It is 14 km east of the CBD. The average property size in Gumdale is approximately between 5000m2 - 10 000m2 making Gumdale consist mostly of acreages. However, access to Brisbane city is only 15 to 20 minutes away by car.

Gumdale has several new development sites consisting of less than 5% of housing, the other 95% are acreages in which approximately is 20% Queenslander, 60% Standard Housing, 20% Mansions. (Source: Wiki)
* Median Rent is based on data from the most recent Australian suburb survey.
** Disclaimer: While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the data, This site does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of its content for any particular purpose. Please contact us if you discover an error.